Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino is strongly committed to responsible gaming.
We want everyone gambling at our casinos for the right reason - to have fun.
Our Commitment to You
We will continue to:
- Post and provide the general public with information addressing the subject of responsible gaming. Each property will continue to post contact information throughout gaming, cage and cash dispensing areas.
- Maintain a program that allows patrons to self - limit their access to the issuance of credit, checking cashing and direct marketing offers.
- Review our credit policies & procedures.
- Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly
- Monitor attentively to prevent underage gambling
- Advertise responsibly
The Warning Signs of Problem Gambling
Please take the following survey to see if you may have a gambling problem:
- Do you lose time from work due to gambling?
- Is gambling making your home life unhappy?
- Is gambling having a negative effect on your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- Do you ever gamble to get money to pay debts or to solve financial problems?
- Does gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
- After losing, do you feel you must return as soon as possible to win back your losses?
- After a win, do you have a strong urge to return and win more?
- Do you often gamble until your last dollar is gone?
- Do you ever borrow money from family or friends to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever sold any real estate or personal property to finance your gambling?
- Are you reluctant to use “gambling money” for normal expenditures?
- Does gambling make you careless of the welfare of your family?
- Do you ever gamble for longer than you planned?
- Do you ever gamble to escape worry or trouble?
- Have you ever committed, or considered committing an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Does gambling cause you to have difficulty sleeping?
- Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create an urge for you to gamble?
- Do you have the urge to celebrate any good fortune by gambling a few hours?
- Have you ever considered self-destruction as a result of your gambling?
Most compulsive gamblers will answer YES to at least 7 of these questions.
If you or someone you know is suffering from a gambling problem, help is only a phone call away!
Please call the following 24-hour confidential national compulsive gambling hotline: 1-800-522-4700 or visit www.gamblersanonymous.com